Bali Tourism – The Way Back
A special virtual hotel and tourism event on Bali Tourism will take place on Wednesday 24 June at 2:00pm Bangkok time.
To sign up for the free webinar register here.
Just say the name Bali and it resonates as one of the world’s most exotic and recognizable tourism destination brands anywhere in the world. There is only one Bali. Bali Tourism – The Way Back is a timely virtual event organized by Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks together with Horwath HTL and the Bali Hotels Association (BHA).
Over the past few years, this important destination has experienced volatility in its travel and hotel sector, ranging from earthquakes to the present Covid-19 global pandemic. Today, as tourism plots a course to reopening and gradual recovery, this event will provide a unique take on both the impact of the crisis and how a tourism island can work though the current challenges.
Our speakers will do a deep dive into the Bali tourism market and provide an in-depth view from the perspective of hotel owners, operators and tourism organizations, with boarder market comparisons on how and where green shoots may occur.
This virtual event features key speakers from Bali and abroad. Topics will include:
- Airlift: will travel bubbles create recovery of flights and from what markets?
- Hotels: how are hotel owners and operators addressing the crisis and beyond?
- Industry Organizations: destination marketing and now hotels are joining hands?
- Finance: what is the best methodology to analyze how hotels should reopen and position?
- China: what is the current sentiment towards travel to Bali in this all important source market?
- Sustainability: is the crisis an opportunity to step back and say “less is better”?
There will be an open Question and Answer session as part of the event.
- Jesper Palmqvist, Area Director – Asia Pacific, STR
- Emily Subrata, Director, Sudamala Resorts
- Lucienne Anhar, Co-Owner and Managing Director, Tugu Hotels & Restaurants
- Jean-Charles Le-Coz, Marketing Advisor, Bali Hotels Association
- Mimi Hudoyo, Editor Indonesia, TTG Asia Media
- Matt Gebbie, Director, Pacific Asia (Indonesia), Horwath HTL
- Norbert Vas, Vice President – Business Development, Archipelago International
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Vanessa Zhu, China Director, Delivering Asia Communications
- Sean Nino, Founder, Mantra Bali
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications