Bangkok is Back – The Travel, Tourism and Hotel Briefing
C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications have organized a timely Bangkok-focused virtual business event on Tuesday 23rd November, 3:00 pm Bangkok Time | 4:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong.
In the lead-up to the global pandemic, Bangkok was the world’s top destination attracting over twenty-two million travelers. Thailand’s international reopening on the first of November and Test & Go initiative with 63 countries now eligible for entry is an absolute gamechanger.
Join us for a fast, and furious forty-five-minute dive into how tourism and hotels are performing in this new marketplace. Our unique set of speakers will be presenting critical insights, facts, and perspectives that are relevant not only to Thailand but as a guide for other Asian markets in this new hospitality journey without maps.
Listen to six focused experts that are uniquely presented as our segments cover –The Data The Hotel Operator, The Hotel Owner, The General Manager, A Human Resources Perspective, and a Restauranteur.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications which is intended to create forward-looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry, and offer learnings across a wide variety of subjects.
- Jesper Palmqvist (The Data)– Area Director Asia Pacific, STR
- Markland Blaiklock (The Hotel Operator) – Deputy CEO, Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Sunny Bajaj (The Hotel Owner) – Managing Director, Amburaya Hotels
- Nopparat Aumpa (The General Manager) – SAVP/General Manager, Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Killian Donoghue (Human Resources) – General Manager, Le Meridien Bangkok
- Rohit Sachdev (The Restauranteur) – Chief Executive Officer, SOHO Hospitality
Co – Moderators
- David Johnson– CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks