BUSINESS INSIDER Thailand Resort Real Estate Update Event
Join C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications for a special one-hour online event across markets with insight into key trends.
The virtual event will be held, Thursday 22nd July 2021 at 3:00 pm Bangkok, 4:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong, 9:00 am London.
Across the world, in Asia and Thailand, the impact of the pandemic has created a dramatic shift in real estate markets, and on demand. One of the most significant trends has been a domestic-led marketplace and the rise in single-family homes and working from home.
Join us for a highly focused session across Thailand’s resort markets as we talk to leading experts about what products are selling, who are the customers, and what opportunities are being created. We will also look at how technology is changing how developers, brokers and buyers are viewing and transacting real estate.
With the emergence of Thailand’s Sandbox opening for international investors and buyers, how could this change the property sector? Given the specific focus on diverse resort real estate, we will take a look at rising demand for second homes and relocations driven by changes in lifestyle as a result of Covid-19.
This hour-long online event will be a rundown of specific trends in major resort markets in Thailand. It will be invaluable for property developers, brokers, and real estate agents, buyers, local and overseas investors, architects and designers, and those in the hospitality business focused on hotel residences.
- How to sell Thai real estate in a stressed, Covid-19 downturn
- Digital disruption opportunities for property developers
- Co-Living as an emerging real estate model
- The urbanizing shift in island destinations and the new CBD’s
- Changes in lifestyle and WFH (work from home) location/properties
- Trends and what’s hot in key resort markets (Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, and Koh Samui)
- Branded hotel residences – are investment models still working?
- Stuart Reading, Head – Group Property Development, Banyan Tree
- Luca Dotti, Founder and Managing Director, HOMA
- Michael Kenner, Founder, DB Ventures (DBV)
- Boon Yongsakul, Chairman, Boat Pattana
- Tjeert Kwant, CEO, Banyan Group (Hua Hin)
- Brennan Campbell, Co-Founder and CEO, FazWaz
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks