Cambodia Business Briefing – What Comes Next?
Hotels, tourism, and real estate are featured in next week’s virtual event – Cambodia Business Briefing. Organized by C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications, the session will be on Tuesday 26th October, 3:00 pm Phnom Penh/Bangkok Time | 4:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong.
Cambodia remains one of Asia’s top-up and coming marketplaces. Pre-pandemic, its pace of development hit a fever pitch and as we move towards the reopening of international travel the question is where does it go from here?
In a country rich in natural resources and culture, the economic footprint in large-scale infrastructure projects and urban expansion of Phnom Penh. While on the flip side a call to action for sustainable preservation of the country’s unique heritage and vast wilderness areas, forests coastal areas, and islands.
Join this one-hour, high-energy virtual conversation on connecting the dots of key drivers – tourism, hotels, real estate, and sustainability. We have assembled a series of leading experts who will speak about how Phnom Penh is transforming into a modern Asian gateway, where tourism is evolving beyond the legacy destination of Angkor Wat and how a series of eco-tourism entrepreneurs are rewriting the future.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward-looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry and offer learnings across a wide variety of subjects.
- Sokoun Chanpreda –Managing Director, HMD Asia
- Jesper Palmqvist – Area Director -Asia Pacific, STR
- Peter Meyer – CEO, Lodgis Hospitality
- Marc Townsend – Chairman, CBRE Cambodia
- Willem Niemeijer – Founder & CEO, YAANA Ventures
- Kim Hoan Pheng – Delivering Asia Communications, Cambodia
Co – Moderators
- David Johnson – CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Sumi Soorian – Business Development Director, Delivering Asia Communications