Design Re-Invention. Hospitality. Glamping – Hotels Beyond Four Walls
Check out C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications Volume 5 of our Design Re-Invention series – on Glamping.
The live web event will be held on Tuesday 23th June, 10:00 am Bangkok Time.
Call it glamping, luxury camping or hotels without walls. Adventure travel is on the upswing and travelers in every budget category can’t wait to get out of the box. Hotel developers and operators are seeking a unique selling proposition for resort properties and increasingly looking at tents or even hybrid structures to position their offerings at a different level from their competitors.
Our best-in-class speakers comprise the entire discipline from glamping development and concept advisors, to creative tent and fit-out specialists, and operators who create unique experiences in Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and North America. Learn what works, and what doesn’t along with insight into best sustainable practices, how to craft guest activities and experiences and what is it actually like to live your life in a tent. This group of experts has done it all.
- Luca Franco, CEO & Founder, Luxury Frontiers
- Anneke van Waesberghe, Founder, Escape Nomade – Luxury Tented Villas
- Ueli Wick, CEO, Escape Nomade – Luxury Tented Villa
- Jane Quinn, Founder, Me Jane Camp Out
- Louis Thompson, CEO, Nomadic Resorts
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications