Funkytown – Inside the Cultural Melting Pot
Join C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications on Tuesday 20th October, 2:00 pm Bangkok | 3:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong for a special one-hour virtual event about the latest trends in urban Bangkok and the latest from Phuket Town.
Registration is free here.
Ready, steady, go, straight down the urban rabbit hole of funkytown. Tripping down the back sois of Bangkok’s flourishing art and cultural district, checking into Chinatown and straight into a pot of fiery chilies. This one-hour speed session offers uptempo chat and ad lib sound bites with some of the personalities behind the move downtown.
Funkytown gives you a glimpse into the latest boutique hotel craze, embraces a newfound appreciation of art, and pulls up a stool next to a notorious barfly. While this is all about Bangkok, buckle up for a random a quick trip to another dimension in the rebirth of an old haunt, that is now tending big. If you want normal, go get lost at the mall. But if you want the extra-ordinary, this is the right place for you.
This is the next episode in a series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks that are intended to create forward-looking conversations, inspire disruption and a critical rethink of the hospitality space. Where do we go from here? Stay tuned.
- Siradej Donavanik – Asai Hotels
- Mook Attakanwong – ATT 19
- David Robinson – Vivid Bangkok
- Colin Stevens – Tortilla Quemada
- Superwoman – Extrovert Marketing
- Romain Dupuy – 100-bit Retro Dive Bar
- Tom Buttramara – SUPERTOMMO
With a little help from…
- David Johnson – Delivering Asia Communications
- Sumi Soorian – same same as above, but different
- Bill Barnett – C9 Hotelworks