Hotel White Label, Third Party Operator and Franchise Event
C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications have organized a highly-relevant virtual event called “White Label Session – The Sequel, Insights into Hospitality Third-Party Operators and New Options for Hotel Owners”.
The live webinar will be held on Wednesday 4th November, 2:00 pm Bangkok Time | 3:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong.
Free registration is available HERE.
A hospitality-focused virtual event on one of the hottest topics in Asia today, this is for hotel owners, developers, operators, and those looking to understand how the industry is pivoting in an exciting shift with emerging opportunities for third party operators (TPOs). While the sector is well-established in North America and Europe, TPO’s are now becoming a sought-after alternative for existing hotel owners and developers of new hotels in Asia. The session will also look at franchising and the potential commercial benefits for owners.
Our speakers represent key players in the space, from a leading global chain, to a significant international TPO taking on Asia. Listen to a legal expert talk about contracting issues and a franchise operator give tips on how to benefit from a global brand, yet be able to drive property performance on a daily basis.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry and offer learnings for the hotel business.
- David Wray – Senior Vice President, Wyndham Destinations
- James Yong Joo Kim – Chief Overseas Development and Operations Officer, CTG Group
- Lada Shelkovnikova – Partner, Withersworldwide
- Clarence Tan – Principal and Corporate Advisor, Valor Hospitality
- Patom (Tom) S’prayoon – CEO, PCL Hospitality
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson – CEO, Delivering Asia Communications