Niseko – Inside Asia’s Leading Alpine Destination
Want to know more about Niseko’s tourism, hotel and real estate market?
C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications will host a live one-our virtual event on Wednesday 2 September, 2:00 pm Bangkok Time | 3:00 pm Singapore | HK 4:00 pm Tokyo/Niseko.
Niseko, Japan has established itself as a world-class winter sports destination. Its luxury resort real estate market recorded close USD2 billion in primary market property sales last year. With the opening of the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono early this year and an Aman branded ultra- luxury hotel and residence in the pipeline, its year-round hospitality appeal is in the cusp of a new cycle of growth. Expect to learn more about Niseko’s tourism, hotel, real estate and destination tourism sectors.
This special one-hour virtual event features one of Niseko’s most experienced developers Nisade, insight from leading hotel data intelligence group STR, a read on the property rental market with Elite Havens, the experiences of an international hospitality group Pavilions on how to enter the market and a how to develop a Niseko project with design group ALT-254. MnK will speak candidly about establishing a leading summer season offering and ProperyGuru will preview the upcoming Greater Niseko Asia Property Awards.
- Jonathan Martin, Chairman and Founder – Niseko Alpine Developments Co Ltd.
- Gordon Oldham, Founder – Pavilions Hotels & Resorts
- Shiori Sakurai, Business Development Manager – STR Japan
- Andrew Craig, Country Director Japan – Elite Havens
- Eddie Guillemette, Founding Partner – Niseko Resorts Group
- Vincent McIlduff, Partner – ALT-254
- Jules Kay, Managing Director – PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director – C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson, CEO – Delivering Asia Communications