PHUKET 2.0 Opportunities for the Next Decade Seminar
Interested in investing in Phuket? Already invested in Phuket? Meet the players and industries driving Phuket's progress as a tourism and regional hub on October 1, 2010.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand is teaming up with Laguna Property, C9 Hotelworks and Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket to present "Phuket 2.0 – Opportunities for the Next Decade." The event will feature a panel discussion hosted by Mark Armsden of Delivering Asia Communications on opportunities in Phuket in:
• Hotels and Property (Michael Ayling of Laguna Resorts and Hotels);
• Media (John Magee of The Phuket Gazette);
• Legal (Desmond Hughes of Limcharoen Hughes & Glanville);
• Education and Sports (Nick Seaver of Phuket International Academy);
• Technology (Woody Leonhard, IT expert and author of Dummies Guides to Microsoft Windows); and
• Marina and Yachting Industry (Vincent Tabuteau of Asia Marine).
The discussion will continue after the panel presentation at a networking event and drinks , sponsored by Laguna Property.
Don't miss this event, during which industry leaders based in Bangkok and Phuket will collaborate on how stakeholders can participate in and reap the rewards of Phuket's development as a prime tourism and regional destination.
The event is free, but pre-registration is required. Please contact Sheree Tanpensuk, AMCHAM General Affairs Manager, at [email protected] or (0)2-254-1041, ext. 212, for event registration and information.