Thailand’s Michelin Chefs Embracing Farm-To-Table
Farm-To-Fork, A Practical Guide for Hotels and Restaurants is a special session at the virtual PHIST 2020 event on Tuesday 15th September. It features two Michelin chefs, one in Bangkok and one in Phuket and other notable culinary pioneers.
Michelin meets farm-to-table in this one-hour session of personal discussions with some of Thailand’s leading culinary figures who are taking a fresh, local, and back to basics approach to eating well.
The farm-to-table, farm-to-fork movement is exploding across the globe. Learn how and what to do in this in-depth series of talks from this extraordinary cast of kitchen talent who have gotten out of the box and out into the farm.
- Duangporn “Bo” Songvisava, Founder & Chef Bo.lan
- Jim Ophorst, Chef de Cuisine, PRU restaurant at Trisara
- James Noble, Co-Founder, ORI9INS, The Gourmet Farm
- Jason Friedman, Founder, JM Friedman & CO
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
The Farm-To-Fork session at at 12:00 noon. Registration is free.