Vietnam Tourism Voices – The Tiger Roars Back
Next Tuesday join C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications for an in-depth look at Vietnam’s return of the international marketplace. Vietnam’s tourism and hotel market is focused an upcoming ‘Sandbox-style’ reopening for international travel. With the Vietnamese resort island of Phu Quoc taking center stage in a proof of concept, the hospitality industry in this Southeast Asian tiger economy is buzzing.
Join the conversation in a special one-hour fast-paced live virtual event on Tuesday 28th September. Our speakers represent leading aviation, tourism, travel, and hotel groups in Vietnam, and learn about the critical task each faces in the wake of pandemic era travel.
This is a unique opportunity to hear the voice from the market as they prepare for their journey through the Sandbox and how the travel industry has to learn to live with the ongoing challenges of Covid-19. One of our segments will include a critical report card and learnings from Thailand’s Sandbox initiative and what learnings Vietnam can address.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward-looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry and offer learnings for the hotel industry.
- Ken Atkinson –Founder & Senior Board Adviser, Grant Thornton Vietnam
- Linh Bui – Managing Director, Sens Asia Travel
- Linh Le – Principal & Co-Founder, Luxperia
- Jai Kishan – General Manager, New World Phu Quoc Resort
- Seif Hamdy – General Manager, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
Co – Moderators
- David Johnson– CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Sumi Soorian – Business Development Director, Delivering Asia Communications
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT: Tuesday 28th September, 3:00 pm Bangkok Time | 4:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong
Registration Link (Free) – CLICK