Bangkok – Get Up, Stand Up Virtual Event
Sign up now for a special online event with a focus on Bangkok’s hotel and travel sector on Thursday 26th August at 3:00 pm Thai time.
Bangkok is a global tourism giant and its tourism and hotel sectors are lead indicators in the country’s economic wellbeing. Now, as in never before is the time for an in-depth candid discussion on where we are now and what comes next. Join the conversation and listen to how hotels are responding to business trading issues, staff management, restaurant and bar closures and travel restrictions.
Our speakers are key hospitality industry players in Bangkok and represent the view directly from the ground. See relevant market data from STR, Horwath HTL and JLL. Talk about cost measures, continuing liquidity issues and how and when the situation might change.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry and offer learnings for the hotel industry. This special session is in conjunction with the American Chamber of Commerce Thailand (AMCHAM) and Horwath HTL.
Sign up now for this not to be missed event special event for hoteliers, hotel owners and developers, operators, travel and tourism businesses and industry media.
- Stephan Vanden Auweele – Chief Hospitality Group Officer, Asset World Corporation (AWC)
- Jesper Palmqvist – Area Director, Asia Pacific, STR
- Nikhom Jensiriratanakorn – Director-Thailand, Horwath HTL
- Chakkrit Chakrabandhu Na Ayudhya – Executive Vice President, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group
- Trevor MacKenzie – Managing Director, COCA & Mango Tree Restaurants Worldwide
- Peter Weibel – Regional Director, Sales & Marketing, Tour East (Thailand)
- Charles Blocker – CEO, IC Partners Limited
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson – CEO, Delivering Asia Communications