Hua Hin – Inside a Destination Redefining Itself
Join a live virtual event about Hua Hin, Thailand next Wednesday 18th August at 3:00 pm Bangkok time, 4:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong. Organized by C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications, the focus is how Hua Hin’s transformation and lifestyle are taking center stage in the latest market trends.
Thailand’s legacy seaside market of Hua Hin is experiencing a dramatic makeover into a lifestyle-centric destination. Its hotel performance, strategic location and drive-in characteristic have helped it continue to move forward in the face of the current downturn.
This special one-hour virtual update is a conversation with key experts in the Hua Hin tourism, hotel, real estate, and wellness industries. We will go deep into present trends and speak about how the shifts in the pandemic will likely continue to change it into a more urbanized and mainstream resort city by the sea.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward-looking conversations, promote a critical rethink of the industry and offer learnings for the hotel industry.
Sign up now for this not-to-be-missed special event for hoteliers, hotel owners and developers, operators, travel and tourism businesses, and industry media. We will also have special features on wellness, real estate, and key demand generators such as international schools and aviation access to the destination.
- Proudputh Liptapanlop – Executive Director, Proud Group (InterContinental/Holiday Inn/Vana Nava Hua Hin)
- Anchalika Kijkanakorn – Founder & Managing Director, AKARYN Hotel Group
- Tom Thrussell – Vice President, Brand, Marketing & Digital, Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Tjeert Kwant– Group CEO, Banyan Thailand
- Brennan Campbell – CEO, FazWaz
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson – CEO, Delivering Asia Communications
- Sumi Soorian – Business Development Manager, Delivering Asia Communications