Malaysia Tourism – On the Border
C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications together with Horwath HTL host a virtual event titled Malaysia Tourism – On The Border next Wednesday 29 July at 2:00pm Bangkok / 3:00pm KL & SIN.
The event is free to register.
Malaysia is one of Southeast Asia’s most dynamic and diverse tourism, travel and hotel marketplaces. As Asia rises from the impact of the Covid-19 crisis, the hospitality industry is looking for green shoots in the shape of travel bubbles or green lanes to trigger the recovery. With nearly two-thirds of Malaysia’s tourists coming from ASEAN, inter-regional and cross border travel are the early movers in the uphill journey ahead.
This highly relevant virtual event is focused on Malaysia tourism’s most relevant issues, here and now with leading experts in Malaysia’s exciting tourism scene. Topics covered will include –
- Tourism attractions – what are they doing to recreate themselves in the post crisis world?
- NextGen Malaysian hospitality leadership – changing faces, new ideas
- Malaysia’s hotel market performance – what lies ahead?
- How can hotels forecast in a volatile trading environment where cash is everything?
- Building an eco/sustainable project in Malaysia. Is green the new luxury?
- Halal Tourism – how can brand Malaysia be a market leader?
- China Market – tapping into the evolving social media channels to drive demand
- Dato’ Tan Kia Loke, Managing Director, Sunway Group
- Jesper Palmqvist, Area Director – Asia Pacific, STR
- Sen Soon Mun, Director, Horwath HTL
- Hannah Pearson, Founder, Pear Anderson
- Reza Cockrell, Co-founder, The Habitat
- Andreas Rud, CEO, Ri-Yaz Hotels & Resorts
- Ricky Ang, Founder & Director, Sepia Hotels & Hotels
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Vanessa Zhu, China Director, Delivering Asia Communications
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications