MasterClass – Hotel Branded Residences
C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications have organized a virtual masterclass on Hotel Branded Residences – Insights into a key driving force in new hospitality and real estate developments.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 9th December, 2:00 pm Bangkok | 3:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong
Look at any hotel development pipeline and you will see how branded residences are a prolific global trend. While the legacy of the offerings has been most often in the luxury tier, today we are seeing more traction in upscale, lifestyle and even serviced residence offerings.
This is a hospitality-focused virtual event that provides learnings for developers, owners, operators and others in the industry who want a deeper understanding of how the sector is moving ahead.
Our dynamic set of speakers include leading global chains focusing on Asia markets. We will have a special segment on Europe and the state of branded residences across this space. There will be a legal expert providing insights into contracting issues and highlight key learnings in this complex environment that merges hotels and real estate.
Hear from a developer who opted to grow an independent brand in the resort space and their journey. We will close out on the evolving path of service apartments and residences emerging into property offerings.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward looking conversations, promote a critical rethink and offer learnings for the hotel industry.
- Shan Tjio – Chief Development Officer, AMAN Resorts
- Jeff Tisdall– Senior Vice President, Development, Residential and Extended Stay, ACCOR
- Ananth Ramchandran– Head of Branded Residential, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Chris Graham – Managing Director, Graham Associates
- Lada Shelkovnikova– Partner, Withersworldwide
- Andrew Corkery– Group Chief Executive Officer, Selo Group
- Pekka Hirvi– Assistant Vice President – Franchise (Global), The Ascott Limited
- Bill Barnett– Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson– CEO, Delivering Asia Communications