One Day To Go Until Hotel Residences MasterClass
Tomorrow, C9 Hotelworks and Delivering Asia Communications will hold a virtual masterclass on Hotel Branded Residences.
Tune in on Wednesday 9th December, 2:00 pm Bangkok | 3:00 pm Singapore/Hong Kong for the one-hour event.
This is a hospitality-focused virtual event that provides learnings for developers, owners, operators and others in the industry who want a deeper understanding of how the sector is moving ahead.
Our speakers include development executives from Aman Resorts, Intercontinental Hotels Group, ACCOR and Ascott.. We will have a special segment on Europe and the state of branded residences across this space. There will be a legal expert providing insights into t key learnings in this complex environment that merges hotels and real estate.
This is part of a continuing series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks which is intended to create forward looking conversations, promote a critical rethink and offer learnings for the hotel industry.
- Shan Tjio– Chief Development Officer, AMAN Resorts
- Jeff Tisdall– Senior Vice President, Development, Residential and Extended Stay, ACCOR
- Ananth Ramchandran– Head of Branded Residential, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Chris Graham – Managing Director, Graham Associates
- Lada Shelkovnikova– Partner, Withersworldwide
- Andrew Corkery– Group Chief Executive Officer, Selo Group
- Pekka Hirvi– Assistant Vice President – Franchise (Global), The Ascott Limited
- Bill Barnett– Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson– CEO, Delivering Asia Communications