Bridge Over Troubled Water: 4th Annual Tourism Forum (TTF) to be Held at Intercontinental Bangkok in January 2015
BANGKOK, THAILAND: Thailand’s biggest annual hospitality event will be held in the Grand Ballroom on level 4 at the InterContinental Bangkok on Monday January 26 and will again see a gathering of the best minds in the business to share their views on a theme called “Bridge Over Troubled Water”.
Organised by AMCHAM Thailand and leading hospitality consultancy C9 Hotelworks, the event is expected to once again see a strong turnout and possibly better the 450 delegates who registered last year as the event emerges as the most relevant and dynamic Thailand hospitality industry on the calendar.
C9 Hotelworks Managing Director Bill Barnett said: “In the first half of 2014, turmoil threw Thailand’s tourism industry a curve ball. A game-changing new paradigm that started in May 2014 that led to a series of remarkable transformations, which are rapidly taking the hospitality sector into unknown territory.
“These are interesting times for the industry and we are delighted to be supported by such an impressive a line up of speakers and experts of their fields who will candidly discuss the economic impacts of these changes, evaluate risk and advise delegates about important new industry trends.”
The Thailand-focused forum will provide insight drawn from the most up-to-date available hotel data from properties around the country, as TTF 2015 will present the country’s report card on the state of the industry offering a unique opportunity for delegates to look beyond the numbers and at how tourism performance and investment impacts an entire country.
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm Registration and Refreshments
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm Thailand Tourism Forum 2015
OPENING REMARKS – BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
2020 VISION – FINDING THE RIGHT PATH FORWARD
- Suchad Chiaranussati, Founder & Chairman, SC Capital Partners
- Charles Blocker, CEO, IC Partners (Interviewer)
- Thailand Hotel Leaders Summit
- Robert V. R. Hecker, Managing Director, Horwath HTL (Moderator)
- Clarence Tan, COO, Asia Australasia, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Dillip Rajakarier, CEO, Minor Hotel Group
- Peter Henley, President & CEO, ONYX Hospitality Group
- Markland Blaiklock, Chief Operating Office, Centara Hotels & Resorts
HOTEL MARKET RECAP 2014 – MAJOR & SECONDARY THAI DESTINATIONS
- Jesper Palmqvist, Area Director – Asia Pacific, STR Global
INVESTMENT AND THAILAND HOTEL TRANSACTION MARKET UPDATE
- Mike Batchelor, Managing Director, Investment Sales Asia, JLL
THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS – HUA HIN AND PATTAYA CHANGE THEIR MOJO
- David Keen, CEO, QUO Global
HOTEL MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT TRENDS – BUYERS OR SELLERS’ MARKET?
- Eric Levy, Managing Director, TSI (Moderator)
- James Kaplan, Senior Vice President Development, Minor Hotel Group
- Prab Thakral, Managing Director, Boutique Group of Companies
- Sivapong Viriyabusaya, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Nigel Cornick, CEO, Kingdom Property
WRAP-UP AND CLOSING REMARKS
6:00PM TO 7:00PM NETWORKING COCKTAILS – with compliments of InterContinental Hotels
- American Chamber of Commerce – Thailand (AMCHAM)
- C9 Hotelworks Hospitality Consulting Group.
Delivering Asia Communications www.deliveringcommunications.com are the exclusive media partners for the event.
For further information or high-resolution photography please contact: Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +66 (0)8 1956 1802.